PTA Newsletter for 5/8/2022
5/9/2022 12:18 pm
A full newsletter this week. Highlights include but are not limited to the following. View the full Newsletter on govDelivery.com.
- We are seeking adult volunteers to touch up and seal our beautiful mural on Sunday, May 15
- Markley is helping organize a blood drive in the CPES parking lot on Wednesday, May 25
- Last month to purchase yearbooks before the price increases
- Our last PTA meeting of the year on Tuesday, May 10 will be In-Person (remember to share any questions you have for Assistant Superintendent Douglas Tyson)
- Ben & Jerry’s for Dining for Dollars on Thursday, May 12.
Print Directory Now Available
12/16/2021 7:49 pm
For folks who still like paper – the PDF version of the student directory is ready! Find it in the same place as the handy on-line directory*. We will have a few copies in the office for families without access to a printer.
A big thanks to Cathy Carlin for managing the directory and helping us all get connected!
*Users must log in to access this information: PTA membership is not required.
Lend A Helping Hand
More info here.
Food for Students
Free Breakfast & Lunch for all students: Food for Students
Desayuno y almuerzo gratis para todos los estudiantes: Alimentos para estudiantes
Stay in the loop. Subscribe to our calendar.
- Wednesday, May 25
- Monday, May 30
- Monday, June 6
- Tuesday, June 7
- Wednesday, June 8
- Thursday, June 9
- Friday, June 10