Donate to the PTA
In addition to membership dues, our primary source of fundraising is the Cardinal Campaign which runs in the fall.
Donations from our Cunningham Park ES families help fund the numerous programs that the PTA supports and sponsors. Donations are a direct investment in your child’s education. For example, look at how far your donation can go!*
- $25 buys plants for the school garden
- $60 provides lunch for all teachers in your child’s grade
- $100 provides a scholarship for a student to participate in after-school activities
- $300 provides new recorders
- $500 provides buses for a field trip
- $500 provides recreation equipment for recess for all grades
- $1,000 helps the library fund an author visit
- $3,000 helps the school pay for computer charging stations
If you can't wait for the next Cardinal Campaign, the PTA welcomes donations of any amount at any time:
The PTA is a 501(c)(3) organization, so your contribution is fully tax deductible and might be eligible for employer matching fund programs.
In addition to accepting monetary donations, the PTA also periodically requests of good or services: for more information please visit our Donations & Sign-ups page.
*Exact items may not be purchased this school year, but the PTA allocated funds in our Budget for all of these items during the 2023-24 school year.
Your donation may be eligible for corporate matching. If your employer matches, please consider requesting a match for your donation. Our EIN is 54-1557308. We have a Silver certification with GuideStar and are also recognized by Benevity. If your company works with a different vendor, please email the PTA President, and we'll work to gain recognition with them, too.