Each year, the Cunningham Park PTA designs and produces a yearbook filled with student portraits and candid, heart-warming, and fun photos of CPES students.
Yearbook Cover Art Contest - Now Running!
Students may submit original artwork by Friday October 8, 2021 to the front office. The winner's artwork will be printed on the cover of our yearbook and six semi-finalists will be chosen for the back cover. If your student would like to enter the contest, please follow these instructions:
- Artwork should be done in marker, in COLOR!! and within the black box on the form that was in the 9/24 Friday Folder. (No crayons, pencils. If you draw in pencil, just be sure to go over it in marker) USE COLOR!!
- Submissions must include this years theme "Cardinal Pride" and students should draw what best represents those words.
- DO NOT SIGN YOUR ARTWORK (the publisher will add your name later)
- DO NOT INCLUDE THE SCHOOL NAME OR YEAR (the publisher will add this information)
- Entries will not be returned.
- Multiple entries may be submitted.
If you have questions, please contact Wayland Lee at email@example.com.
2020-2021 Yearbooks are still available
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, October 16, 2:00-4:00 PM
Volunteers and Donations
Lend A Helping Hand
More info here.
Food for Students
Free Breakfast & Lunch for all students: Food for Students
Desayuno y almuerzo gratis para todos los estudiantes: Alimentos para estudiantes
Stay in the loop. Subscribe to our calendar.