The PTA's success is largely dependent on our wonderful volunteers. There are so many ways to get involved; you can sign up to lead or be a committee member, donate supplies, or volunteer in the classroom or for a special event. Regardless of how much time you have available, there is a way for to you support CPES and the CPES PTA! Send us an email if you'd like to volunteer for any of the below listed opportunities. If you don't see something that matches your interests, let us know what you like to do and we'll see how we can best put your skills and interests to use!
- We are beginning planning for a Fall Festival! Check out the Fall Festival page for more information and how to volunteer.
- Our website does not run by itself (well, it sort of does, but you know what we mean). We need folks to help keep the site up to date and improve functionality. We have people who can show you the ropes! This is a great way to help the PTA after your kids are asleep!
Afterschool Attendance Volunteers ensure the students get from their classroom to their activity. This is a fun, easy way to get to know our wonderful students and provide valuable service our community. Volunteers are how we offer so many programs and reduce the cost:
- When: 3:15 - 3:35ish, weekly while activities are in session
- Where: School cafeteria
- Your student can help or just hang out
- Detailed procedures and training are available.
- We send home flyers in Friday Folders to make sure people are aware of our events. We would love additional help designing flyers, translating the flyers in Spanish, and photocopying the flyers. And, we know teachers look for help stuffing the Friday Folders.
Lend A Helping Hand
Want to get more involved? Subscribe to our mailing lists.
Neighbors Helping Neighbors
More info here.
Donations & Signups
Stay in the loop. Subscribe to our calendar.