The PTA's success is largely dependent on our wonderful volunteers. There are so many ways to get involved; you can sign up to lead or be a committee member, donate supplies, or volunteer in the classroom or for a special event. Regardless of how much time you have available, there is a way for to you support CPES and the CPES PTA! Send us an email if you'd like to volunteer for any of the below listed opportunities. If you don't see something that matches your interests, let us know what you like to do and we'll see how we can best put your skills and interests to use!
We have several open committee positions. This is a great way to get involved, meet other CPES parents, and support our students, staff, and school. For more information about any committee, please click on the committee or contact us.
Members are most needed for the following committees:
- Afterschool Activities. We are excited to offer a wide variety of afterschool activities again! Have an idea for an activity? Want to support the PTA by planning after the kids are in bed? This position might be for you!
- Cultural Arts/Assemblies. We are especially looking for ideas for cultural performers from around the world (likely for Spring assemblies). Send us your ideas!
- Fall Festival. We are hoping to try something new this year, but we need volunteers to help us pull it off! We are looking at YOU, parent who is already sneaking pumpkin drinks and treats!
- Membership. Interested in learning more about the PTA? This may be your perfect role! It takes a few hours at the start of the year, and you'll learn a lot about the PTA quickly!
- Silent Auction. We are looking forward to running a silent auction again in early 2022! This is a fun event to raise money for the PTA, but it only works with volunteers to help manage the process. Who got super into buying and selling on eBay when stuck at home?! Shoot us an email and put those skills to use for the PTA!
We also have a number of one time or very short time commitment opportunities available. They include:
- Copying - One time or on-going
- After-school activity attendance taker - One time per week
- Flyer design - One time or as needed
Saturday, October 16, 2:00-4:00 PM
Volunteers and Donations
Lend A Helping Hand
More info here.
Food for Students
Free Breakfast & Lunch for all students: Food for Students
Desayuno y almuerzo gratis para todos los estudiantes: Alimentos para estudiantes
Stay in the loop. Subscribe to our calendar.